Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
It’s about tradition. We can accommodate every wish and family tradition for your Mitzvah services, reception, overnight guest rooms and breakfast the next day. Your journey will start as you enter The Westin Arlington Gateway and feel you are at a place between being and becoming.
With our elegant event space, attentive staff and creative cuisine, we will set your Bar or Bat Mitzvah celebration apart from all others. Share this special day with family and friends and create an event to remember.
Flexible Event Space
The Westin Arlington Gateway offers great event space options for all of your Mitzvah events, from the big reception to Sunday brunch. Our newly renovated ballroom can accommodate up to 400 guests, and our pre-function area is a beautiful and unique space for events, with floor to ceiling windows and a small balcony to enjoy the elements. Our professional planners will work by your side to help you select the best space for your event.
Our hotel offers an array of menu options to suit every need. From hand passed hors d’oeuvres to the Motzi and the dessert, your event specialist will ensure every last detail is attended to for a seamless dining experience. Additionally, we welcome the opportunity to create menus especially for you. You will always enjoy delicious cuisine and unique presentation at The Westin Arlington Gateway.
Accommodations & Amenities
Your guests can receive special rates on overnight accommodations when you reserve a room block for your Mitzvah. Our guest rooms feature the plush Westin Heavenly Bed, coffee/tea maker with Starbucks coffee, a 37" flat panel television, a mini fridge, and upgraded bathroom amenities.
Guests can also enjoy our great hotel amenities like our heated indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center and delicious Pinzimini Restaurant.
Mitzvah Package Inclusions
- Extensive hors d’oeuvres hour featuring butler‐passed and display hors d’oeuvres
- 5 hours of open bar serving name brand liquor, beer & wine for adults
- A Suite or Two Complimentary guest rooms on the evening of your event
- Spacious dance floor
- Complimentary menu tasting for up to six to finalize your menu
- Challah & Kosher wine for Motzi
- Newly renovated banquet space with modern decor
- Floor length linens
- Thorough & personalized event detailing
- Vendor referrals (upon request)
- Reduced guest room rates for out of town guests (with room block)
- Gift table, name card table
- Easel for sign‐in board
- Service charge and sales tax are INCLUDED in our menu pricing!
Starwood Preferred Guest®
Host your event with us and earn bonus Starpoints to help pay for a relaxing week-end away. Receive your points right away so you can start planning! Earn one bonus Starpoint for every dollar contracted in food and beverage and room rental (if any), maximum of 100,000.