As one of the few hotels near DC metro, we proudly tout our close proximity to the Ballston Metro Stop, only two blocks away.
With this seamless connection to downton D.C., our DC metro hotel not only allows guests to have direct access into Washington, D.C., but also many top area attractions along the way.
Numerous stops along the way will make it easy to visit top Washington, D.C. attractions such as the Smithsonian, US Capitol and Foggy Bottom. Enjoy a single transfer and take advantage of easy access to the Pentagon, Union Station, Washington National Airport Chinatown and various other popular stops throughout the nation’s capital.
The Ballston Metrorail Line serves the new Silver Line as well as the Orange Line allowing guests to go directly into Washington, D.C. with numerous stops including top Washington, D.C. attractions:
- The Smithsonian, US Capitol and Foggy Bottom (close to Georgetown a major dining and entertainment area). Enjoy a single transfer and take advantage of easy access to the Pentagon, Union Station, Washington National Airport Chinatown and various other popular stops throughout the nation’s capital.
- Additionally, Dulles International Airport is now easily accessible to The Westin Arlington Gateway via the Washington Flyer’s new Silver Line Express Bus.
- The Express Bus runs from Dulles to Wiehle-Reston East stop.
- The frequent schedule (every 15-20 min based on time of day) makes getting to The Westin Arlington Gateway easy.
- The cost is just $5 per person* each way. Metro fare cards are available for sale at the airport and all Metrorail stops.
- The Westin Arlington Gateway is just two blocks from Ballston Metrorail Stop which is a direct line to the Dulles drop off station.
*Prices subject to change.
View or print a copy of the Metrorail Pocket Guide.